Le petit Inductrix de Blade avec sa camera/emetteur 25mw .
En version BNF sous DSMX :
The perfect beginner FPV drone designed for indoor flying in even the smallest of places, the Blade® Inductrix® drone is an ultra-micro marvel. Four specially tuned Electric Ducted Fan rotor systems give this modern quad the appeal of a jet. As a result, performance feels incredibly smooth with far less noise than a conventional propeller rotor system. Durable rotor housings inherently prevent damage whether it’s bumped into walls or falls into the grass. Brilliant LED orientation lights and a sleek body design help keep you going in the right direction. Innovative SAFE® technology with self-leveling makes staying in control easy, even if it’s your first flight.
- Intuitive flight modes that make flying simple
- Fully integrated FPV flight camera on 5.8GHz
- Quiet EDF power system
- Improved motors for better response
- Durable rotor housings prevent damage
- Lightweight and fully-assembled with no building required
- E-flite® 200mAh 45C Li-Po flight battery and USB charger (included)
Needed To Complete
- Any 4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology or module.
- 5.8GHz compatible FPV headset or FPV monitor
- Optional Upgrade: Lumenier 205mAh 1s 25c Lipo Battery
- SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This intuitive technology enables consistently smooth flight and battles windy conditions in multiple modes so you can fly with the ideal level of assistance and protection.
- 25mw micro FPV system is pre-installed so you can be flying in even the tightest of places immediately after charging the battery.
- Brilliant LED lights are located to provide instant orientation reference. The clear rotor housings keep your view unobstructed and add an unmistakable glow to the airframe.
Quiet Ducted Fans
- Four carefully-tuned electric ducted fans give the Inductrix™ drone smooth performance that produces far less noise compared to normal quads that use traditional propellers for thrust. Improved motors offer more punch when you need it, without sacrificing efficiency. The stealthy result is a machine that’s less intimidating with the appeal of a jet aircraft.
- The included E-flite® USB charging unit operates from any convenient 5.0V USB port and can have the included 200mAh 1S 3.7V Li-Po flight battery recharged in a matter of minutes.
|Approximate Flight Time:||3-4 min|
|Main Blade Material:||Plastic|
|Main Frame Material:||Plastic|
|Main Rotor Head Type:||Multi-Rotor|
Blade Inductrix BNF
- Marque: Blade
- Modèle: INDUCTRIX BNF
- Disponibilité: En stock